Marked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recaps
Nothing in roleplay has happened
Weather
At this time in the late summer season, its starting to cool down the sun is out and clouds in the sky, its going to be clear skys through out the rest of the season. Fall is just around the corner.
Poll

What Color Should The Federals Group Be?

The Market I_vote_lcap0%The Market I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Market I_vote_lcap0%The Market I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Market I_vote_lcap100%The Market I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Latest topics
» The Alphabet emojs
The Market EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 pm by Razz

» Kitchen / living area
The Market EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm by Razz

» Got Questions?
The Market EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am by Nathan

» Nathan Carter
The Market EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am by Nathan

» Luke - A not so horrible federal
The Market EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 am by Scarlet

» Group Colors
The Market EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm by Scarlet

» The Beach
The Market EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm by Razz

» Hello guys
The Market EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am by Scarlet

» Aceline
The Market EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 am by Aceline

Top posting users this month
No user

The Market

4 posters

Go down

The Market Empty The Market

Post by Scarlet Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Here is the market of the town, its all out doors due to size, but there are grocery stores located around the market, even small boutiques jewelry stores and other goods. It's a great place to find out-of-the-norm' products. The street vendors, that try to sell you cheap trinkets for much more than they are worth, will follow you until you finally say no, so you better be fast. The market is a wonderful place to buy things, and make a good gamble, bargain, or trade. And if your interested in learning information, the marketers have some rumors to be told.

The Market Ghana_10 The Market Fruit_10
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Sparks : 52

Back to top Go down

The Market Empty Re: The Market

Post by Razz Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Razz looks to all the street vendors, then down at her feet. The cobbled stone roads, smooth from ware, but coming out of place. She looked back to Scarlet, and smiled, only her lips and tip of her nose clearly visible. Spade looks ahead, giving a slight growl as they passed a Street Vendor. Razz strolled over to the booth that had an, "Animals For all" sign. She stopped peering down at the old man, siting in a rather cheap looking chair. "Good morning sir." Razz speaks, the man slowly looks to her, age in his face, Razz could assume he was about seventy three years old. She smiles, "I'm here to look at some pets. I was here a few days ago."
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Sparks : 112

https://marked.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Scarlet followed Razz through the crowd having no idea where the pet shop Razz was looking for was located. She was faintly aware of Jake flying overhead, seemingly minding his own business but Scarlet was more focused on trying not to lose Razz as a group of older adults walked by. She followed Razz towards a stall and looked towards the man, not sure quite what to make of him. Scarlet decided to leave Razz do the talking as she knew what she wanted and was doing. Scarlet shoved her dainty hands into her pockets and leant back on her heels, looking around absent-mindedly enjoying the cool, fresh breeze that brushed her face lightly.  Jake was still wheeling in the sky above her head and she gave a little inward smile to herself realising how relaxed she was considering there were crowds of people all around her.

Last edited by Scarlet on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gramma)
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:11 pm

"Oh yes." The man replied. "You seemed to take a lot of interest in the ducklings, so I hand picked a few cute ones." Razz smiles, "Thank you." She studies over each duckling, with gentle hands stroking each one. All but one were afraid of her hand. "This one seems friendly." She says, as her finger glides on the duckling's back. Spade sniffs the air looking at the ducklings, the man shook for a second before Spade turned away. "I'd like this one. And I believe one more." The man nodded, handing Razz the little duckling, She turned around showing it to Scarlet. "He's so cute!" She laughed, holding the little duck. She turned back and looked around the booth for a rabbit. She finally spotted one in the corner of her eye, "And, the rabbit please. My... They all went fast." The man gave a slight nod, picking up the kicking rabbit and handed it to Razz, who carefully balanced both the rabbit and the duckling. The two both so young. "Do you need anything to carry them in?" Asked the man. Razz nodded, "A small open faced box would suffice." The man smiles handing her what she wanted. Razz smiled, "What for them?" The man shook his head, "On the house. You seem like a caring person towards your pets." Razz grins, replying to the man, "Thank you." She placed a twenty dollar bill in the man's hand anyway and turned to face Scarlet. "All done." She laughs, holding the box out to Scarlet, so she can see clearly.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Scarlet noticed Razz was holding something fluffy in her hand and was holding it out towards her. Standing up straighter and looking more closely, Scarlet saw it was a young duckling and she felt her chest tighten and mouth open in a gasp when she saw it. "Oh my... It's so cute!" she exclaimed shaking her hands in disbelief, feeling overwhelmed. How can something be so adorable?, she thought and waited patiently whilst Razz picked out a rabbit. A few minutes later Razz was all done and Scarlet leaned towards the box with Razz's new pets in to get a closer look. "You lucky thing. They're so cute I just want to cuddle them!" Scarlet giggled as she looked up from the box and towards Razz. "Where are you going to keep them?" she asked genuinely curious.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Razz laughed, "When we get home we can have a bonding session with them." Razz looked at them both, then back to Scarlet, "Well, I'll keep them in my room. Of course I'll put them in a crate for the first few nights. Soon enough they will be a custom to following me." Razz smiles down at them then looking back to Scarlet, "Lets head to the park or somewhere. Lead the way." She was quivering with excitement to be able to play with them.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Scarlet nodded and found herself admitting she ffelt rather excited at the fact there were going to be new animals in the house. "Yeah sure, um... Park. The park is over there...?" she began but trailed off realising she didn't know which way to go. Swivelling around, she tried to pin-point where they were, giving a little apologetic smile and shrugging towards Razz when she finally realised which way they needed to go. "This way!" she chuckled pointing her arm in a certain direction before heading forwards, looking back every now-and-again to check Razz was still behind her.

-The Park-
(I can't see anywhere on the forum called "the park" xD did we make one or not?)
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Razz smiled Scurring after Scarlet. The box balanced in her arms. The rabbit squirms around a bit, as for the duckling he just snuggles down. Spade perks her ears looking to the sky then back in front of her, she tugs on the lead a little bit, as Razz catches up to Scarlet.
-The park-
(just made it)
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Venice Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Venice huffed as he arrived in the marketing area. Ace was trotting alongside the boy. Venice peered around, looking for any cool-looking stuff. He spotted a clothing shop with a neat looking brown leather jacket. Ven smiled a bit, before trotting over to the shop. The boy let out a satisfied sound, and looked at the storekeeper. "How much?" He asked. "Twenty-five." She answered, glaring at the fox. Venice frowned slightly, not liking the way she looked at his companion, but nodded, and handed the lady the cash. He took the jacket and walked away. Ace let out a little sound. 'That's the fifth accessory you've bought this week!' The fox exclaimed in his mind. Venice rolled his eyes. 'I just happen to like clothes. Thank you very much.' Venice noticed Ace shaking his head, causing Venice to snort.
Venice
Venice

Sparks : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceline Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:15 pm

It was the begining of one bright sunny day. For the first time the young girl had free time. Every single day she had to train her fighting skills together with one of the best fighters in the 'camp' of the Marked ones. But today, today she needn't bring her sword with her, nor get up early and wander around the forest trying to find her tutor. Today she could spend some time with Lumen and maybe pamper a little.
Aceline was walking down the street, which both sides were fulfilled with stands. Some sold food others clothes and small and shinny jewelries. The girl was walking slowly, her glossy black hair moving slightly. Her gait was elegant and sheer. Her pinkish lips stood out thanks to her porcelain skin. The rich brown colour of her eyes made her even more beautiful.
Ace stopped infront of a fruit stand. She smiled at the seller and carefully observed the fruits. "I would like an apple." he soft voice echoed like an angeletic song. The man nodded annd told her the price. Ace took out a few coins, but 'accidently' missed them. The silver coins rolled under the counter and made ​the seller bent. While he wasn't looking, the girl took one apple in her pawms and looked up in the sky. Suddenly she tossed it up and the fruit disappeared. The seller got up, holding the coins in his hand. He informed the girl that she gave him more than he needed, but the young lady refused to take the change. She took another apple, this time she chose a red one and quickly disappeared.
As she was walking she stuck out her hand a little and opened her palm. Unexpectedly and somehow amusingly a green apple fell down. The girl caughed it and smiled, looking up in the sky. 'Thank you, Lumen.' she though.
Aceline
Aceline

Sparks : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down